We’ve deployed the following features and fixes during October.
- New version of Listings page to make it easier to see issues with your listing and simpler to reactivate if your listing has been paused or unlisted
- View your listing in support sales channels
- New channel connections to MagicStay, OnlyApartments
- Preview your listing as guests would see it – a great way
- Nightly rates output on your calendar to ensure greater pricing accuracy
- View your login history for greater security of your account (access from your Profile page)
- Auto-detect TripAdvisor iCal import and turn off channel
- View your payout method details (all details revealed after entering password)
- New pre check-in reminders to guests and property managers to ensure smooth check-in
- Various bug fixes
Today we released some new features to help Property Managers using Your.Rentals ensure their availability is accurate – which we call Calendar Fresh. If you would like to find out more why we have released these features, you can read our Blog post 2017 Vacation Rental Industry trends: What you need to know to beat the competition to understand why having an updated Calendar is so important when using Your.Rentals.
Calendar Fresh features
- Email and in-app alerts for Property Managers who have not updated their Calendar for more than 14 or 30 days.
- A new feature My calendar is up to date for Property Managers receiving these alerts who simply have no new future bookings.
- Pause listing automation for Property Managers who have received the alerts above but not since updated their Calendar.
- iCal import error alerts for Property Managers using iCal import when there is an error syncing with their source Calendar.
If you have configured iCal import to update your Calendar, you should not receive these alerts. When an iCal import sync is successful, we treat that as a Calendar update.
If you are managing your calendar by manually blocking dates, and you don’t have any new bookings in the last 14 days, you should login and let us know that your calendar is up-to-date using the new My calendar is up to date feature.
Related posts and articles:
Today we released a new update to Your.Rentals, with the following changes, bug-fixes and improvements.
- Rates input preferences – to give property managers a choice of how to input their rates. You can read all about this feature in our help centre.
- Added more Extras & Services including: Car rental, Airport shuttle, Barbecue, Bed linen, Bike rental, Boat berth, High chair, Kitchen linen, Laundry service, Linen pack, Pet, Sunbed, Towels, Transfer, Umbrellas.
- Added more Taxes types and allow multiple taxes per listing.
- Added more Photos labels to allow property managers to better tag their photos.
- Booking.com channel configuration – improved edge use-cases and simplified the process.
- Continued integration work with sales channels.
- Photos updates – increased minimum required photos to 10 and minimum allowed and recommended photo sizes.
- Additions to API to support sales channels that are merchant.
- Status page for users to check status of the Your.Rentals systems
Bug fixes and small changes
Amongst other things, we have fixed the following issues.
- Failure to publish listing due to rare characters input in Description field.
- Business verification fails with message: “Account plan verification documents were not found”.
- Calendar: duplicated manual bookings on one period
- Error with SMS to Canada numbers
- iPad rendering issues
- Improved notification to PM when Payout pending by no payout method
- Payout sent email to notify PM that a payout has been sent
- Improvements to “Order extras” on Guest booking details page
- API stability and performance improvements